Located about short 45 min drive from Ogden, UT.
This is one of our most exclusive hunting experiences, allowing just one trip per year featuring mule deer and elk hunting. Learn more about one of the best hunting opportunities Wild Man—and Utah— have to offer.
- Trip takes place first week of November.
- Five days of big game hunting in mountains off Monte Cristo Highway between Woodruff and Ogden, Utah.
- Mule deer and cow elk, rifle hunting.
- Exclusive experience – limited to one trip per year and six hunters per year.
- Cabin available but not included – 1000 square feet, 3 bedrooms, laundry.
- Tags guaranteed and provided by Wild Man.
- All meals included.
CENTRAL WYOMING RANCH
Located about 20 minutes outside of Shoshoni, Wyoming,
Set on private land, you’re not likely to see another hunting party around. But because it’s mere minutes away from some of the area’s best hunting — elk, deer, antelope, black bear, mountain lion — you’re sure to see what you’re looking for.
- BLM Hunting.
- Elk, Deer, Antelope, Black Bear, Mountain Lion.
- Mid September through mid October.
- Archery and rifle hunting available.
- Accessible by ATV or truck.
- Family-style dining room with hearty meals provided for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.