WYOMING GUIDED HUNTING: RANCH HUNTS
Your Wild Man Ranch Hunting Journey
You’re not sure if you’ll tag anything. Hit anything. Or even spot anything. But there’s one thing you’re sure of: you want a one-of-a-kind, I’ll-never-forget-this, I-can’t-believe-that-just-happened experience. And no matter what, you’ll find that on our ranch hunting trips.
With the seclusion and beauty of the Quien Sabe Ranch you’re guaranteed to love your Wild Man experience.
CENTRAL WYOMING RANCH
Located about 20 minutes outside of Shoshoni, Wyoming,
Set on private land, you’re not likely to see another hunting party around. But because it’s mere minutes away from some of the area’s best hunting — elk, deer, antelope, black bear, mountain lion — you’re sure to see what you’re looking for.
- BLM and Private Ranch Hunting.
- Elk, Deer, Antelope, Black Bear, Mountain Lion.
- Mid September through mid October.
- Archery and rifle hunting available.
- Accessible by ATV or truck.
- Family-style dining room with hearty meals provided for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.